[NCUC-EC] Meeting Invitation: NCUC EC Candidate Selection Fwd: PC NCSG Call 7dec 15:00 UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:25:16 CET 2017

Dear Farzaneh, Rafik

I'd like to invite you to be observers in this EC call so we can consult
you for these deliberations if necessary.

Agenda will be

- PC NCSG Candidates interviews

- EC Deliberation

This is a new EC and a first and challenging selection process where we had
to extend the call to get the number of candidates requested.

At least 2 EC have pointed out there could be a need for more targeted
outreach and a new call for candidates.

We understand time is of the essence for PC NCSG preparations for ICANN61
so would really appreciation you being available to consult.

Thank you

Renata