[NCUC-EC] Doodle - Call for Policy Committee Selection

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 00:23:38 CET 2017

Hi everyone

Considering at least 3 EC pointed out a need for further deliberation, we
will do a call.

This is an action recommended by our Operating Procedures.

We will have a doodle poll to ascertain a time for this call - I'll close
the poll on Tue 13 UTC and call will be Wed, Thu or Fri

Please answer below

https://doodle.com/poll/exrchvxz6rnfmzyk

Call Agenda and Participants

1) Interview with candidates - EC and candidates - 30min

2) EC Deliberation (Without candidates) - 30min

Observers on this list can also participate on the call

Thanks

Renata