[NCUC-EC] NCUC plans for Abu Dhabi

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 22:15:22 CEST 2017

Hi Farz,

thanks for the heads up. I saw the tentative schedule sent GNSO - we are
supposed to have three hours for outreach with a break in between? I think
we could plan something like we did in Copenhagen (but on our own this time
:-)) - start with the intro about NCUC and ICANN in general and discuss
various topics as track-issues in the second part, may be again inviting
also community members from outside NCUC who work on different topics to
show how and where we collaborate or disagree.
Anyway, I would be happy to take part in outreach planning and organisation.

Cheers,
Tanya