[NCUC-EC] event in Rio de Janeiro - NCUC representation

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 02:38:58 CEST 2017

Dear EC

About a request I made in June for an event in 25 Sept in Rio

https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2017-June/thread.html

NCUC EC approved support for a 300USD return plane ticket Fortaleza -
Rio de Janeiro

In 26 Sept, though, I had to change plans since I received a partial
fellowship to an event in Uruguay by OAS

I will likely then change the ticket to Uruguay (additional 300usd).

However, this doesn't change anything, it's just an adaptation in the
return ticket, I'll still do the event in Rio.

In any case, I will ask the reimbursement for NCUC for the total
amount approved.

Thank you

Renata