[NCUC-EC] Updated List: Applicants for NCUC Travel Support

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 18:45:08 CEST 2017

Hello all

It seems clear that we have 2 frontrunners: Milton and Claudio
These could be full funding considering again the majority of suggestions

However, I'd like to thank EC for the votes given to the other
newcomers, they worked hard to get to NCUC, participated in outreach
events, working groups and so much more. I am sure we will still hear
a lot from them.

If anyone has other thoughts about this, please send a message.
Otherwise, could we ask chair to proceed moving this forward?

Best,

Renata