[NCUC-EC] IGF Brazil proposal - please review asap - deadline 20aug

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 02:13:35 CEST 2017

Dear EC

Some NCUC and NCSG members are drafting a proposal here for IGF Brazil

As guidelines for IGF go, proposals have to present views of all
stakeholders in internet governance about an issue. The issue we've
chosen is Geonames and we're trying to get all views represented.

Please review and comment asap as deadline is 20aug. Even if there is
a postponement or if we send after deadline, we still need to iron out
a few things so to get this moving forward soon would be great.

This is the proposal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrkZ56p0AqTMb6D2mgfqTXODlp3tiK6jwNpqGosaOtw/edit?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you have any objections or comments

Thank you

Renata