[NCUC-EC] travel support requests

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 18:45:30 CEST 2017

Hi

I would like to add a few extra reasons why I support 2 Brazilians

These two organized events within research groups to bring NCUC engagement
in policymaking into the group curriculum. Bruna did that more than once.

I'd also note that despite being a Brazilian national Claudio has been
living and working in Lisbon and DC with international students, including
a strong African immigrant community in Portugal.

Besides, if we can accomodate all 3 (Bruna, Claudio and Farrell Folly on
the travel support) it would be great but we really have to juggle with the
budget.

Best,

Renata