[NCUC-EC] NCUC Procedures Rules EC Comment Period

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:31:41 CEST 2017

Hi

Thank you for this comprehensive document.
I've answered the poll and commented on the doc.

I am confused about the outreach session.
Procedures demand a list of things from the proposer but I haven't
seen dedicated budget for outreach.
How can we demand from the proposer a list of requirements if no
budget or association with NCUC is present?
Imagine if someone doesn't comply, also what could be the consequence?
So I'd take maybe these would be good practices or recommendations but
obligatory procedures seems a bit of a reach.
However, as I followed the work of the group as EC only, I understand
this extended reach in scope could be something the members may wish
to discuss.

Best,

Renata