[NCUC-EC] Cost estimate for Joburg outreach

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:24:49 CEST 2017

Dear EC

Attached is the cost estimate which I received from Thato for Joburg
outreach. For the moment and so that it fits our CROPP budget, I will tell
ICANN staff to remove the 3 nights hotel for 5 people and the day tour
(that will make it more or else within the 7500 USD frame), we can cover
the hotel nights and the tour ourselves or get sponsorship for them.

If no one objects by tomorrow 11 PM UTC, I will send this as a final cost
estimate for CROPP to Benedetta.

Farzaneh