[NCUC-EC] NCUC Bylaws - Revision

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 22:22:09 CEST 2017

All,

We have to review Staff comments on our bylaws and send the bylaws to the
board afterward (I think that's what we agreed, unless you agreed this to
be discussed with staff again) Here is the doc with the staff comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m38v50W-vLjZLDAr6HoZzRXQP3aE9Xoz1RmlGqAIQ-Y/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m38v50W-vLjZLDAr6HoZzRXQP3aE9Xoz1RmlGqAIQ-Y/edit?usp=sharing>

The doc is on suggestion mode, I look at it periodically for your comments
and suggestions.

I have gone through the document up to page number 8 (though commented on
some other pages, but worked on it thoroughly up to page8), have accepted
minor edits and have provided reasons as to why we do not accept some of
the changes. The comments I have not accepted on the first 8 pages should
be discussed.

>From my observations, some of the word changes make substantive changes to
the bylaws. I have kept those. Those that were purely editorial (
capitalizations, putting commas etc) I have accepted.

I have commented underneath the comments. Please also go through the
document and see which other editorial changes are acceptable. Comment
underneath them and I will resolve. I suggest having a meeting on Friday.
Since David and Rafik should be able to attend the meeting, I will ask them
what times they suggest and get back to you.

Until Friday, please go through the document and familiarize yourself with
the comments and flag what you think should be accepted or rejected.

We will have a 2-hour call to discuss the first segment on Friday 14 April.

Best

Farzaneh