[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NCUC Outreach in Brazil - asking for support

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:14:33 CEST 2017

Hi,

outreach budget from CROPP is 7500USD, information can be found here
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=59647287#CROPPProcedures&Guidelines-EngagementEventAuthorizations(GNSOConstituenciesONLY)

"Outreach events may include, and are not limited to: travel allocation for
speakers/organizers (maximum of one out of region funded traveller per
outreach event), booth, communications materials, catering/receptions,
remote participation, etc. Details are to be submitted in the event
proposal and outlined in the outreach event assessment. Proposals should
include draft agendas and all elements requiring resources for. "

it is up to EC to outline its needs and in which area the budget will be
spent.

Best,

Rafik