[NCUC-EC] e-team meeting in Copenhagen

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:35:38 CEST 2017

Hi Farzi

The report is here, dated 12mar. I may not have sent to the entire
list but there isn't any sensitive info
https://docs.google.com/document/d/183XjOeKrx7AOIsPqqzjL4VR4ask4CnhjX7xryVjSGHY/edit?usp=sharing

It was discussed that there needed to be a confirmation of the team
involved in the tasks (this was done) and to think of ways to put the
new site online, completing it and integrating with social media.

There are still a series of tasks for the website to be put online,
according to the last conversation on the e-team list
This is where the list of tasks is
https://trello.com/b/VYF1PnF7/ncuc-website

Best,

Renata