[NCUC-EC] ICANN Joburg travel support

Anna Loup loupac5556 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 04:58:46 CEST 2017

Hello all,

Do we have a specific budget outline that we are working from? Also a
breakdown of what money is coming from where would be helpful in
visualizing and making a case to ICANN if need be.

I think it's important to support Ines and Renata who are working hard in
outreach.

My opinion is we should focus on Ines and Renata and securing funding for
them along with the outreach.

Best,
Anna