[NCUC-EC] Review NCUC Travel Support Applications

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:20:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

I don't see clear consensus about supporting Bonface and Benjamin with
regard to the NCUC travel policy requirements . We can give them guidance
for next time and it is something we should work on, e.g. having daily
 briefings , mentoring , preparation before ICANN meeting etc to ensure
commitment.

There was discussion before about provide mentorship within NCUC (when we
discussed about mentorship program provided in Marrakech). we can formalize
that a little bit and see how we can make it sustainable but that is
another thread for discussion.

Back to the main point. I think we provide support to Michael for 1920USD
for Hyderabad.

lets finalize this in the coming hours so to inform the recipient to start
visa processing and booking for his travel.

on other hand, please check the other threads about election and charter,
quite urgent stuff

Best,

Rafik