[NCUC-EC] Review NCUC Travel Support Applications

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Tue Sep 6 16:49:47 CEST 2016

Farzy,

Define active?

It's a subjective value, active means participate on the discussions, on the meetings, projects and tasks, also someone would be active out in their local "bubble", active means be a multiplicator, a personal hub, a decision maker, a opinion maker. It's not easy to fair evaluate this.

However we can think about what the supporter can add to NCUC community, the right question is: Why you deserve to be supported by NCUC to travel to meeting, which return you will bring ?

I'm in a delicate position since Bonface and Benjamin are two members I brought to Fellow and to NCUC, as Renata too, so I observing Benjamin away from IG issues, in other hand Bonface is very active, even his limited budget.

My final suggestion is to support Michael and Bonface, I'm sure he will bring return to NCUC.

[]s
Joao Carlos Caribé