[NCUC-EC] NCUC election 2016

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Sep 6 12:16:32 CEST 2016

On Sep 05 20:18, Rafik Dammak (rafik.dammak at gmail.com) wrote:

> other than the timeline, we need to work on the procedures a little
> bit to clarify points about ballots etc. having regional seats makes
> things more straightforward.

One detail that occurred to me thinking about the electon procedures
for ncsg: it might be good to specify that if the Chair is also a
candidate in the election, someone else should take over the process
(someone nominated by the EC, or Vice-chair if there is one).

Might even be worth putting that in the bylaws.

It won't be an issue in the next NCUC elections though so it's
not urgent now.

--
Tapani Tarvainen