[NCUC-EC] IGF Travel support call - Applications

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Wed Oct 19 13:33:16 CEST 2016

Rafik,

I insist on support Marilia, because:

1) Her work is valuable for NCUC core values, and I'm sure she would represent us.
2) Under the sphere of ICANN LAC retreat, because the meetings that was canceled on the region, open a precedent for preference for this region.
3) Because the political moment we are facing at Brazil, we need a strong representation on international foruns.

By this I claim the EC members and you to consider support Marilia.

--
Joăo Carlos R. Caribé
Transdisciplinary Consultant - Wazushi

http://about.me/caribe