[NCUC-EC] Bylaws comments

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:40:10 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I have compiled all the comments we received  on the bylaws so far and
provided some comments myself , it's attached. Matt has made extensive
comments too and they are attached. please go through these docs before our
meeting so that we can make changes quickly and submit the second version
by 9th Oct.

Best

--
Farzaneh