[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [council] FW: CCWG-Acct SO/AC Questions

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:45:56 CET 2016

Hi,

that was sent to GNSO council in relation to CCWG SO/AC accountability
subgroup. Farzaneh is one of the co-rapporteur.
it is unclear if the GNSO will work on unified comment and/or each GNSO
SG/C should make its own input too. for the latter, we would have to
coordinate with NCSG.
I would like your feedback and I assume we should prepare a draft before
sharing that with NCUC members.

Best,

Rafik