[NCUC-EC] NCUC Bylaws- Final Version

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:08:24 CET 2016

Hi Farzaneh,

Thanks for sharing this and the thankless editing work done there.
I am really excited that we could get this done and having a new bylaws to
be voted this year. it will definitely help the next EC to focus on other
area to support NCUC work.
we can declare that the new bylaws is ready to be voted during the election
time for this year 2016.

thanks everyone for the support . I will share the final version with NCUC
list in few minutes.

Best,

Rafik