[NCUC-EC] NCUC election ballot

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Nov 20 18:04:09 CET 2016

> (I also find it a bit problematic that the bylaws proposal has only been
> finalized a few days before the election, but that can't be helped now.)

Seriously? The process of revising and soliciting input on the new bylaws has been going on for 9 months. A draft of the new bylaws has been available for public comment for over a month. The reason they are finalized a few days before the election is that people made comments on them at the last minute, and a good faith effort was made to adjust the new bylaws based on those comments. This is what is supposed to happen. I think this is not a very constructive input into the process, Tapani.

--MM