[NCUC-EC] NCUC election ballot

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:30:19 CET 2016

hi,

so the updated version is:

BALLOT

2016 Annual Election of ICANN's Noncommercial User Constituency (NCUC)
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Elections+2016

Please find the candidates’ statements here:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Nominations+2016

You can see the proposed new bylaws here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wYP4-JGKA_u6QligvViBkygzj8Q62kmFF-
ky5XSWWDU/edit?usp=drive_web

Important Remarks:

1. For Bylaws voting: please select either Yes or No. If you choose both
your vote won’t be counted.

2. For all positions, please select 1 candidate only; if you select more
than 1 your vote won’t be counted
3. You can change your vote until the deadline on 4th December 23:59 UTC. Only
the last selection will be counted.

4. You can vote for all Executive Committee positions regardless of what
region you are in.

5. If you don't select any choice for a seat, the vote for that seat will
be counted as zero.
6. You will receive several reminders during the election with the same
link to your ballot. The weight of your vote is indicated in the ballot (1
for individual, 2 for small organisation and 4 for large organisation). [to
be updated upon agreement in which weights we choose]
7. The candidate with the most votes wins. If the abstention count is
greater than any candidate for a seat, the seat will remain vacant.

Thank you for participating in NCUC!

I NCUC Bylaws approval:
    Please select 1 choice:

    [] Yes

    []  No

II. NCUC Chair  (1-year term)
    Please select 1 choice:
    [ ] Farzaneh Badii

    [ ] Abstain

III. Five (5) NCUC Executive Committee  members

   Europe 1 seat  (1-year term)

   Please select 1 choice:

    [ ] Tatiana Tropina

    [ ] Raoul Plommer

    [ ] Abstain

    Africa  1 seat  (1-year term)
    Please select 1 choice:

    [ ] Benjamin Akinmoyeje

    [ ] Hago Daffala

    [ ] Ines Hfaiedh
    [ ] Abstain

    Asia Pacific   1 seat  (1-year term)
    Please select 1 choice:

    [ ] Elsa Saade

    [ ] Rao Naveed Bin Rais

    [ ] David Cake
    [ ] Abstain

    North America   1 seat  (1-year term)
    Please select 1 choice:

    [ ] Anna Loup

    [ ] Abstain

    Latin America & Caribbean 1seat (1-year term)
    Please select 1 choice:

    [ ] João Carlos R. Caribe

    [ ] Renata Aquino Ribeiro
    [ ] Abstain

with regard to votes weight, I am wondering we should go with those in the
current NCUC  bylaws weight .

the voters list (http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ballots/) based on the
check-in process will be ready by Friday so we can share the ballot and
list in time with the election officer.

Please confirm within 24hours.

Best,

Rafik