[NCUC-EC] The year are close to the half and MAT still doing nothing

Joao Carlos Caribe caribe at entropia.blog.br
Mon Jun 27 13:06:24 CEST 2016

Dears,

I really don't know to do in relation to MAT since on December me, Walid,  Rogerio Mariano, and Rao Naveed. By suggestion of Walid we agreed to gave Naveed the leadership of MAT, although my contacts with Naveed, the last one with participation of Rafik, he did nothing than promises.

I plan to send he a message again, but this time showing my intention to take over the MAT leadership, we really can't wait anymore to put MAT to work.

--
Joăo Carlos R. Caribé
Transdisciplinary Consultant - Wazushi

http://about.me/caribe