[NCUC-EC] ncuc statement on transition (draft)

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:56:14 CEST 2016

Hi Milton.

Thanks for sharing this and acting quickly. Maybe to explain the context,
the statement is aimed to show our support of the approval by NTIA and
publicize it. Our members spent a lot of time doing a thankless job  in
working group and it is important to keep the support in particular
because  the US political context.

Again I endorse this statement. If there is no objection in coming hours,
we will submit it.

Best,

Rafik