[NCUC-EC] Travel support for Morrocco - Urgent

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:43:35 CET 2016

Ok I just used Bill's previous email, please comment.

Title: Apply to receive travel support for ICANN meeting in Morrocco

ICANN 55 will be held in Morrocco  5-10 March 2016. NCUC members can apply
to receive funding to attend the meeting. The travel dates can be ideally
from 3 March to 10 March.

The budget for each meeting for travel support is maximum of  $4,000.
Covered travel expenses may include conference-related airfare, visas or
related fees, lodging, and airport taxis. If the actual cost of these items
is greater than $2,000 the member will be responsible for the difference.
NCUC cannot provide a per diem or cover any other expenses.  Selected
travelers must make their own travel, accommodation,visa, and related
arrangements and be reimbursed after the trip. NCUC cannot provide funds in
advance of the meeting, or any administrative support.

Interested members should read carefully the terms and conditions of the
policy available at http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ncuc-travel-support/ and
send a proposal as to why they should receive funding to attend this ICANN
meeting. Please apply by replying to this email.

Best

Farzaneh