[NCUC-EC] Event for NGOs at next ICANN meeting

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:41:03 CET 2016

Hi Bill,

thanks for this.
I dont think that  they are mutually exclusive. we can propose first on
working at SG level, but if NPOC are reluctant, we can stress that we
welcome PIR cooperation.
interesting to hear  if ICANN is planning to fund NGOs to come to such
event. also my understanding that pre-events are not encouraged with the
new meeting formats.

Best,

Rafik