[NCUC-EC] 答复: Fwd: Hi

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 16:05:27 CET 2016

Ok, Joao, just $ 100.
Much agree with you.

Peter

发自我的小米手机
在 2016年2月28日 下午10:45,Joao Carlos Caribe <caribe at entropia.blog.br>写道:
Peter I understand your goodwill in give Ed $200 instead $100 requested, but if he requested $100 we should give he $100

--
Jo?o Carlos R. Caribé
Transdisciplinary Consultant - Wazushi

http://about.me/caribe

Skype joaocaribe
<tel:+55(021)%209%208761%201967>+55(021) 9 8761 1967<tel:+55(021)%209%208761%201967>