[NCUC-EC] appointing a NCUC rep to NCSG Financial Committee

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 11:27:56 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

as you may saw in NCSG list, Tapani mentioned about reactivating the NCSG
Financial committee. it was dormant and NCSG EC in its last confcall
decided that is time to make it active.

as they want to kick-off the work by Marrakech meeting, I am proposing to
appoint James Gannon as NCUC rep since he showed previously interest on
working financial planning ( for example at CWG) and project management.
The FC is aimed to get more involved on ICANN budget and operating
planning, so we need someone with some experience here. it is also an
interim phase.
looking for your thoughts here.

Best,

Rafik