[NCUC-EC] CROPP request

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:59:19 CET 2016

Hi Bill,

congratulations for your workshop approval.
as you know the EC made several decisions about appointments lately ,  with
NCPH meeting in the middle,
and there are still to make.  the CROPP call for  applications will be
announced early next week.

I don't think comparing ECs is helpful nor constructive, we are trying to
improve ways of doing things
Thanks,

Best,

Rafik