[NCUC-EC] Applications for Travel Support

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:36:02 CET 2016

Hi all,

Please find attached all the travel support requests. I have also listed
them in an excel sheet.

I support Tatiana Tropina, Renata Ribeiro, and Ayden  FeĢrdeline. Tatiana
is already active in NCUC and Renata and Ayden are determined to become
more active. If we agree to go with these individuals, then I think we
still have funds to support one more person (perhaps partially). I think
that person should be from Africa. I am not familiar with other candidates
from Africa and their work in NCUC but I know Benjamin from Nigeria, he was
an ICANN fellow with me.

Please give your opinion as soon as possible so that we can move ahead.

Best

--
Farzaneh