[NCUC-EC] Holding an online meeting for special budget request with the members

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 05:50:05 CET 2016

Hi all,

I have to re-ignite the discussion on special budget request and members
ideas on the mailing list but I thought it would not be a bad idea to also
have an adobe meeting with them the third week of January and discuss it.

 I will ask the GNSO sec to create an adobe meeting for us for that time.
Let me know if third week of January is suitable for you. Not all EC
members have to attend but would be good to have a majority.

Best
Farzaneh