[NCUC-EC] Applicants for NCSG FC,PC and EC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:24:16 CET 2016

Hi

Ncsg PC
Matthew Shears
Ayden Ferdeline

NCSG EC
Robin Gross
Monika Z.

Ncsg FC
Ed Morris

Em 23/12/2016 16:28, "farzaneh badii" <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> escreveu:

Hi all,

Here is the list of applicants for NCSG FC, PC and EC

We should decide preferably by beginning of January.

*Policy Committee*: We need to have two people on PC.
Matt (Current Rep). Applied again.
Ayden
Haziq (note that this application was arrived a couple of hourse later than
the deadline but Haziq argued that it was due to time difference. I will
set a time as well for future calls for applications.

*NCSG EC: We need two reps. *
Robin (current rep)
Monika (current rep)
Aarti
Nadira
Haziq (Haziq wants his app to be considered for both positions PC and EC)

*NCSG FC*: We need one rep
(current rep James Gannon, he is not interested to serve for another term)
Applicants:
Ed
Florian

All the applications are attached in one file. if you see there is an error
or something missing let me know.

Thanks

Farzaneh