[NCUC-EC] Applicants for NCSG FC,PC and EC

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 21:58:09 CET 2016

Dear all,

I trust this email finds you all well and I would liketo wish you a
(belated) Merry Christmas :)

The choice was really hard and had to take considerable time to read the
applications and try to keep in mind gender and regional balance as well as
balancing between experience and bringing some new blood to enable other
members to step up.

*Policy Committee*: We need to have two people on PC.

Ayden Ferdeline

Pascal Bekono

*NCSG EC: We need two reps. *

Robin (current rep)