[NCUC-EC] Intersessional Outreach

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:41:09 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

We need to decide on whether we want to do an outreach event when we are in
Iceland for the intersessional.

As Tapani mentioned during our EC meeting, NCSG and NPOC also have an
outreach event. If we want to do something separate then we need to discuss
and have a plan on what we want to do, where we want to do it and whom we
can invite and where we should publicize it.

We have to decide on this by the second week of January so that we can have
at least a month to prepare.

Please decide on:

1. Whether you want to combine and have it as NCSG outreach event and that
has NPOC and NCUC presenting ( it  has to be confirmed by NPOC  as well as
NCSG whether they would like to combine it with our outreach event).

2. If you have a network or know of someone who has a network in Iceland to
do outreach.

3. If we decide to go with a separate outreach, what we should prepare, who
would be the point of contact and other things to be considered. (I used
meetup to invite people to NCUC outreach even in Helsinki pretty late but
had 4 people signed up. If we do it in advance it might work but I paid for
it myself, we need to this time ask Milton our treasurer to pay for it (4
USD I think )

Time is short for this so we need quick decisions and actions.

Best

​arzaneh​