[NCUC-EC] CCWG on Auction Proceeding

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:17:11 CET 2016

Apparently appointment was already done so I guess just forwarding
announcement text would be good.

Em 27/12/2016 11:10, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> escreveu:

Hi

I think it is best coming from chair.
Here's a suggestion of a draft.

------

The executive committee has to appoint NCUC as members representing
the Chartering Organization (CO) to the following call:

Call for volunteers to join Cross-Community Working Group tasked to
develop a proposal(s) for the mechanism that should be developed in
order to allocate the New gTLD Auction Proceeds
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2016-12-13-en

*****Please find highlighted details below. The group is expected to
convene its 1st meeting by the week of 23 January. So applications can
be accepted until two weeks before the date (9 Jan) so that the EC has
time to do a selection if needed.******

"...members appointed by each Chartering Organization (CO) (a minimum
of two and a maximum of five per CO). In addition to participating in
the deliberations in the same manner as other participants, CO
appointed members are expected to serve as a liaison between their
respective Chartering Organization and the CCWG. Members must, if and
when necessary, ensure that the Chartering Organizations are kept up
to date on the progress and deliberations of the CCWG as well as
sharing any input from the Chartering Organization with the CCWG"

When applying, please descibe:

1) Any experience you may have had with working groups

2) Your motivation for joining this working group

Thanks