[NCUC-EC] outreach initiatives

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:33:25 CET 2016

Hi

About outreach events, how can members send them and how to support
them, I designed a form.

It can be shared with members and we can encourage to send data there.

Some events may just take advantage of a NCUC blog post, or a webconference.

Some may have a more complex project. In this case, we can recommend a
project document to be sent over to the EC.

This forms helps more to streamline online, asynchronous and onsite
events which do not need any formal support on content, speaker or
funding.

Also gives us a nice spreadsheet we can put comments on and get back
to presenter in a timely manner (maybe 15 business days for analysis?)

http://bit.ly/ncucout

Best,

Renata