[NCUC-EC] Applications for the alternates of Chair program and leadership program

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:00:28 CET 2016

A hard choice, all candidates look good. Ayden has my vote though for being
extremely active and being involved in different processes within NCUC. I
understand that this is just alternate position but I hope we can get him
involved as a primary choice next time if this program comes up.
Cheers
Tanya