[NCUC-EC] Applications for the alternates of Chair program and leadership program

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:33:55 CET 2016

All,

We received three applications from Aicha, Farrell and Ayden for alternates
to leadership program, their statements of interest attached.

For Chair program, Renata stated interest to be alternate. I support.

I am sorry but since the deadline to send in the names is tomorrow we have
to select an alternate and submit their name as soon as we can preferably
by tomorrow 1 PM UTC.

Sorry I didn't name the files other than Aicha. Will do next time.

Best

--
Farzaneh