[NCUC-EC] Accountability working group questions

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:43:35 CET 2016

The WS2 SO/AC accountability has asked us a couple of questions on the
accountability mechanisms of NCUC.

I am in the process of responding, but I also need your help and others who
are more experienced in responding to these questions. I'd like to finalize
the document with you until Thursday, send to the list until the end of the
week for comments and then send to the group responsible for it.

Here is the google doc to the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZMU7DTMmdI8ICGxN47jxitIhOo3GlDkKxZyskXqoqCM/edit?usp=sharing

--
Farzaneh