[NCUC-EC] outreach events criteria

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 04:46:39 CET 2016

Hi

I had a request already on NCUC-LAC for an outreach event in Venezuela.

I understand budget is tight and NCUC does these events involving the
community.

But just to get ahead here, is there any outreach events criteria? Do
we have to devise it?

The person who asked this , for instance, has great experiences with
remote participation, has led ICANN remote hub events so I think also
maybe just a webconference of NCUC leadership with university students
could be a good event, maybe.

Anyhow, I guess if we had a form or criteria folks should adapt
themselves to fixed somewhere will be easy to accomodate these
requests

Best,

Renata