[NCUC-EC] Call for applications: NCSG Executive Committee, Policy Committee and Finance Committee

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 04:29:54 CET 2016

Hi Renata,

As to question 1, we don't have a regional representation rule. They need
to be active and qualified. We could, however, ask the appointed
committees'  members to be in touch with EC reps from different regions and
consult with them to understand regional needs. For example, the policy
committee rep can receive regional advice from EC reps or can seek advice
on mailing list.

As to the conflict of interest, we have not really predicted such conflict
of interest. But to allow more NCUC members to become active in these
committees and roles, it might be better that we fill in positions with
different people.

Farzaneh