[NCUC-EC] copenhagen

Anna Loup aloup at usc.edu
Sun Dec 11 11:46:53 CET 2016

Hello!

I just realized I made a mistake in my last email (I blame the current
finals period...). Its *not '*community, its *cooperative engagement
process*. Basically an unofficial mechanism that ICANN uses as a
pre-Independent
Review Process (IRP) information finding process. Again, sorry for the
confusion, trying to write on too many diverse topics at the moment and the
acronyms are starting to get to me :)

Best,
Anna

--