[NCUC-EC] Intersessional travel support applicants

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:11:17 CET 2016

Dear all,

we need to decide on who should receive travel support to go to Iceland.

I have attached the name and SOI of those that sent their request.

I cannot find Wolfgang's statement of interest. Will send to you later if
he has sent one before the deadline. But attached is the compiled SOIs.

Ayden sent his late. We cannot accept late applications, but I wanted to
attach his SOI considering that the deadline was too short.

We need to decide by Monday the latest.

Best
--
Farzaneh