[NCUC-EC] copenhagen

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Fri Dec 9 18:10:16 CET 2016

Acronym alert. Anna, what is CEP? In an Independent Review Process, the Cooperative Engagement Process precedes an IRP but I was not aware NCUC was involved in a IRP appeal. So not sure what CEP you are talking about.

There are some new EC members here and we may need to use less jargon until we are all up to speed.

--MM