[NCUC-EC] copenhagen

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:46:56 CET 2016

Hi all,

I would like to be considered for the slot for Copenhagen as a new EC in
order to learn as much as possible and also because I am a member in The
Middle East and Adjoining countries strategy working group.

Thank you very much

> Hello again,
>
> I wanted to provide rationale for my acceptance of the funding for
> Copenhagen. I am working on the CEP with Ed and believe that it is
> important that I am there in-person for the plenary as there are not many
> active members in this group. I am also involved in RPM group, but my focus
> is on the CEP for this trip.
>
> Best,
> Anna
>
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:22 PM, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Seems like I have to send the names today. since I have not received any
>> other requests I will submit Anna and Ines names. if I can know in a couple
>> of hours if another slot is available will let to know.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Farzaneh
>>

>> On 8 Dec 2016 1:29 p.m., "Anna Loup" <aloup at usc.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> I will be able to attend as well. I will send my official statement
>>> later today.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Anna
>>>
>>> --
>>> Masters in Public Diplomacy '16
>>>
>>> On Dec 8, 2016, 07:33 -0800, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>,
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Farzaneh and all,
>>>
>>> I am available to attend the Copenhagen meeting .
>>> For the time being, I don't have other sources of funding to attend so I
>>> will get back to you later today with a detailed email on my participation.
>>>
>>> Best regards

>>> QUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=H-NH_Qrtek1FqfDQOL5
>>> aEw&m=_oSHw0bVQdwa0sl9hIc5XvYUM09AjOM3LNKsRsuLdnM&s=un7_-c_W