[NCUC-EC] Bylaws with Track changes

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:37:18 CEST 2016

Hi Farzaneh,

Thanks for this. we still have the draft google doc for reference.
for the consultation, we should upload this redline version in new google
doc in suggestion mode . just to be sure that we are not going to share a
word doc and deal with word versions nightmare.

I will send adjusted timeline, draft announcement to wide ncuc list and
probably some instructions and clarifications about the process for EC
consideration . hopefully by Friday too.

Best Regards.

Rafik