[NCUC-EC] Refunds

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 8 22:45:15 CEST 2016

Sonigitu
The bank has completed its investigation.
According to all three banks involved in the transaction, the money was credited to your account (ending in numbers 9625) on 13th July.
The reference number for the transaction is this, which you can use to follow up with your own bank:

QMVC160726056735

One issue that may have been the cause of confusion is that you seem to have two accounts, one denominated in US$ and the other in Nigerian Naira.
The account that was credited was the Nigerian Naira account. If you have been looking for the credit in your other account it will not be there.

Hope this resolves the matter

Regards,

Dr. Milton L Mueller
NCUC Treasurer and EC member