[NCUC-EC] Travel support request to attend Annenberg-Oxford Media Policy Summer Institute

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:21:55 CEST 2016

I think so Milton. I suspect that members have misunderstood to think that they can be funded for anything by simply being members of NCUC. Maybe what we mean by outreach has not exactly been clear? :)
Yes Michael is a young brilliant man and quite enthusiastic but I have been through that program and I do not see any window for NCUC outreach.
RgdsGrace