[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Conduct at ICANN Meetings

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 05:28:17 CEST 2016

hi everyone,

with the regard to our statement about anti-harassment, there is ongoing
discussion on how the community should work on that, the different options
to give input to board. On other hand, GNSO council itself is drafting a
letter to send to the interim CEO and making some suggestions about key
points to be covered (
http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/msg18468.html and
http://mailman.ipjustice.org/pipermail/pc-ncsg/2016-April/003591.html)

reading some reactions, not all part of communities are keen to get
involved on working on such process and would prefer to  experts to handle
it. On other side, I know that some of our members are eager to work on the
issue.

so the question here, it is how NCUC should do for this issue and what is
the preferred option.
personally, I don't have a preference and guess some mix of volunteers and
experts to draft a policy would work, avoiding over-engineering the process
and able to deliver quickly.

Best Regards,

Rafik