[NCUC-EC] Application 4 for NCUC travel support

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Sep 11 11:40:19 CEST 2015

Where were all these folks when we did the regular round of applications?

Anyway, glad there’s now interest in Dublin.  Please have a look over the proposals and let’s make some quick decisions after the submission deadline of 17 September, as anyone who gets support will need to scramble to make arrangements, especially if they need visas.

Bill